Ingredients Required for Nattu Madurai Koli Kulambu Recipe
Bone Chicken 1 kg
Chopped Onion 1
Chopped Tomato 1
Curry leaves as required
Coriander leaves as required
Cumin seed 1tsp
Chilli – 10
coriander powder1 tsp
Pepper – 2 tsp
Cinnamon, clove 2 each
poppy seeds – 1 tsp
Cardamom – 1 (optional)
grated Coconut – 1 / 4 cup
Turmeric powder – 1 / 4 tsp
Salt as required
Garlic – 5
Ani seeds – 1 / 2 tsp
How to Prepare Nattu Koli Kulambu Chicken Gravy Recipe
1. Take a pressure pan, pore 1tsp of oil and fry the chillies, coriander powder, and pepper.
2. Then add the Cinnamon, clove, Ani seeds and poppy seeds. Fry well. Finally fry the grated coconut separately.
3. Now grind all the fried Koli Kulambu tamil style recipe ingredients nicely in the form of fine paste.
4. Take pressure cooker pour the remaining oil and fry the chopped onion and garlic. Then add the tomatoes, turmeric powder and medium sized Koli (Bone Chicken).
5. Fry well in medium flame for 15 minutes with out adding water, the taste will be too good if it boil with oozing out water from the chicken.
6. Then add the ground ingredients paste and stir uniformly. Add slat and let it to boil for another half an hour.
7. In a small frying spoon (chetuny Thalikkum Karandi) add 1 tsp of oil, fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves. Mix with the Koli Kulambu Recipe.
8. Note: It will taste like chettinad nattu koli kulambu recipe If you add small onion (Sambar onion) instead of bellary onion.